Saturday, May 5, 2012

Denied, but Hopeful!


Well, my child-like hope was temporarily dashed when Ezekiel wasn’t granted a visa to come to the US this summer.  However, after some tears and 24-hours of complete frustration, we decided even though it wasn’t our plan to get denied, it must have been God’s.  Therefore, we are moving forward with more knowledge and experience and going to reapply for a visa for Christmas break.  This time we are enlisting the help of my senator’s office and trying the Abuja office to see what happens.  The relationship is too valuable to abandon.  The lessons God is teaching me through this process are innumerable.  While I’m waiting to see what the future will bring in this area of my life, I decided that I needed to add some more purpose to my life that has been filled with countless adventures since moving to El Salvador (see next post)!

1 comment:

  1. As my mother would say, we can ask why and some day / some time our answer will come from God. We are not to question but accept.

    ReplyDelete