Wednesday, June 22, 2011

No Pictures?!

I am by nature a picture-taker. However, since arriving in Nigeria, I have gone days without taking any pictures. On one hand, this kind of bothers me because I want to have pictures to refer back to so I can remember this experience very well. On the other hand, it makes sense to me because when you go and just hang out with old friends and family, you don’t tend to take pictures because you are just enjoying on another’s company. This is true here in Nigeria as well. (However, I’m kind of excited that one of the American team members is taking a TON of pictures of the scenery around and I hope to steal some of them from him so I can post what everyday Jalingo looks like without having to be the one to look like the tourist taking them!) 

1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to seeing some of the pictures from your trip!

    ReplyDelete