Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Teaser...

I played the part of pharmacist at a medical clinic in Bambur these past few days...

Short-term vs. long-term assistance...

Living in a guesthouse with 13 people and one bathroom without running water...

There was plenty of time to write lots about it...and I did! Unfortunately, technical difficulties have prevailed again. Maybe I'll get some access again in the next few days.

Recap:
I spent a wonderful week in the gorgeous country-side of Bambur with the Iowa team. We successfully arrived home today and I'm planning on leaving tomorrow for 5 days in Gembu with Ezekiel as the Iowa team starts their journey homeward bound! It's a lot of time spent in crunched vehicles traversing potholes, but the results are always worth it! Please keep my travel safety in your prayers. (I have only feelings of safety, but travel mercies are always welcome!)

Thanks for your patience with the lack of internet time! Awesome experiences are being had, the sharing is just proving to be a little challenging! (An hour of internet every 4-5 days isn't exactly what I'm accustomed to...I got more when I was living here!!)

1 comment:

  1. We love hearing from you whenever it is possible!! Happy, safe travels!!

    -Sarah L

    ReplyDelete